Ho Chi Minh Travel Guide
Ho Chi Minh Weather Forecast
Chance of a Thunderstorm34°/26°
- Ocean Park July. 25, 2011
- Victoria Peak July. 25, 2011
- Victoria Bay (Victoria Harbour) July. 25, 2011
- Vietnam’s tourism hindered by unhealthy competition August. 26, 2011
- Water puppeteers participate in Asian arts festival October. 13, 2011
- Festival promotes tourism in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia October. 29, 2011
- Vietnam to Welcome 37,000 Cruise Ship Passangers December. 13, 2011
- Vinpearl best resort wins World Travel Awards March. 11, 2012
- Plan to offer packages for Christmas, New Year March. 11, 2012
- Hue plans 43 tourism projects March. 11, 2012
- Holding Hue festival in order to highlight National Tourism Year March. 11, 2012
- Project to fill up bay for a cruiser wharf March. 11, 2012
Ho Chi Minh Travel
Ho Chi Minh City is the big tourism center in Vietnam, attracting a large of visitors to Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh City has various attractions as Ho Chi Minh Museum, formerly known as Dragon House Wharf, Cu Chi Tunnels, system of museums, theatres, cultural houses… Recently, many tourist areas are invested such as Thanh Da, Binh Quoi Village, Dam Sen Park, Saigon Water Park, Suoi Tien, Ky Hoa…, which draw numerous tourists.
Despite its quite recent past, Ho Chi Minh City nevertheless possesses various beautiful buildings, displaying a characteristic combination of Vietnamese, Chinese and European cultures. These include Nha Rong (Dragon House Ho Chi Minh Tourist AtrractionsWharf), Quoc To Temple (National Ancestors Temple), Xa Tay (Municipal Office), Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theatre as well as many pagodas and churches (Vinh Nghiem, Giac Vien, Giac Lam, Phung Son pagodas…). After more than 300 years of development, Ho Chi Minh City presents many ancient architectural constructions, famous vestiges and renowned sights. It is remarkable for its harmonious blending of traditional national values with northern and western cultural features.
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam named after the late communist leader Ho Chi Minh, who led the nation against both France and the U.S.A. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam has been historically a political and administrative centre of Vietnam. Today Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is a rapidly developing, dynamic, and the economic capital of Vietnam. It is perhaps the heart and soul of Vietnam.
Ask a Question?
if you are interesed in booking tour, hotels, services, other importion with us, please enter your name, email and message. We will reply as soon as possible.