Hue Travel Guide
Hue Weather Forecast
Chance of a Thunderstorm34°/24°
Chance of a Thunderstorm34°/25°
Chance of a Thunderstorm35°/25°
- Ocean Park July. 25, 2011
- Victoria Peak July. 25, 2011
- Victoria Bay (Victoria Harbour) July. 25, 2011
- Vietnam’s tourism hindered by unhealthy competition August. 26, 2011
- Water puppeteers participate in Asian arts festival October. 13, 2011
- Festival promotes tourism in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia October. 29, 2011
- Vietnam to Welcome 37,000 Cruise Ship Passangers December. 13, 2011
- Vinpearl best resort wins World Travel Awards March. 11, 2012
- Plan to offer packages for Christmas, New Year March. 11, 2012
- Hue plans 43 tourism projects March. 11, 2012
- Holding Hue festival in order to highlight National Tourism Year March. 11, 2012
- Project to fill up bay for a cruiser wharf March. 11, 2012
Hue City is one of places which have many cultural heritage. Up to now, there is no place like Hue remaining a lot of originally historical vestiges as in this ancient Capital City.
Hue is also an important center of Buddhism. In Hue and its surrounding still exist tens of pagodas constructed more 300 years ago, and a hundred of temples and pagodas built in the early century. Besides, Hue is a place where the royal music is originated, and a place with traditional famous dishes and sophisticated handicraft.
As a unique city of Vietnam still remains its form of City under Middle Age and the constructions of monarchic, Hue has become a big and invaluable museum. Therefore, vestiges in Hue ancient capital have been classified by the government as a very precious property and on December 1993 Hue has been recognized as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Ask a Question?
if you are interesed in booking tour, hotels, services, other importion with us, please enter your name, email and message. We will reply as soon as possible.