- Ocean Park July. 25, 2011
- Victoria Peak July. 25, 2011
- Victoria Bay (Victoria Harbour) July. 25, 2011
- Vietnam’s tourism hindered by unhealthy competition August. 26, 2011
- Water puppeteers participate in Asian arts festival October. 13, 2011
- Festival promotes tourism in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia October. 29, 2011
- Vietnam to Welcome 37,000 Cruise Ship Passangers December. 13, 2011
- Vinpearl best resort wins World Travel Awards March. 11, 2012
- Plan to offer packages for Christmas, New Year March. 11, 2012
- Hue plans 43 tourism projects March. 11, 2012
- Holding Hue festival in order to highlight National Tourism Year March. 11, 2012
- Project to fill up bay for a cruiser wharf March. 11, 2012
Sapa is remarkable destination of Vietnam, Sapa is an old French hill station, nestled among the Hoang Lien Son Mountains near the Chinese border. Because of its situation near the tallest mountain range in Vietnam, it is possibly the most scenic mountain location in Vietnam. The members of the Black Hmong ethnic minority are very present in town, and other ethnic minorities come for the weekly market. Fansipan, standing at 3,143 meters, is Vietnam’s highest mountain. It is only 9 km from Sapa Town but can only be reached on foot after at least 3 days of forest trekking to get to the peak and back.
Travel to Sapa, tourists will be fascinated by the imposing natural landscape and the diversity of ethnic minority cultures. We will enjoy the scenery of terrace rice paddy fields which are stretching from mountains sites down to valley. All the harmonies are mixing together to create so vivid pictures of Sapa.
Contact us now to get the best deals!
Ask a Question?
if you are interesed in booking tour, hotels, services, other importion with us, please enter your name, email and message. We will reply as soon as possible.