Visit Halong bay, the World Heritage with Bhaya Legend, a new, luxury charter vessel featuring two plush cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. This Cruise will allow us to explore Ha Long Bay in style and in an exclusive privacy trip. A truly memorable experience awaits us on our private charter cruise through delightful Ha Long Bay. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape as we plot our own cruise around the 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Explore a remote fishing village to view the daily lives of the fisher folk. Kayak unspoiled lagoons, sliding past deserted white sand beaches and awesome limestone karsts formations. We will take a great chance to enjoy a divine culinary experience before…
Tour Code : VCHBH 02
Tour Route : Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Tour Duration: 2 Days
Starts/Ends: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Dates: Daily Departure
Tour Options: Sit in coach tour (shuttle van) or private tour (private van or car) available.
- Facilities & Services
Day 1 Hanoi – Halong Bay
In the morning you will be picked up at your appointed hotel in Hanoi. Then we will depart Hanoi for Halong Bay. Upon arrival in Halong Bay we will check-in at Bhaya Café in Halong City. We then transfer to our Bhaya Legend and enjoy a welcome cocktail while slowly sailing to Bai Tu Long, passing the setting for the movie Indochine, Mat Quy and Am Tich Islets. We will savor a delicious fresh seafood lunch on-board.
The Bhaya Legend will move on into Vung Vieng fishing village. Our cruise will be nestled among the limestone peaks, unaffected by ocean waves or strong winds. We will visit the village by kayak or small rowing boat to see the daily lives of locals up close. We will have opportunities to Swim; kayak the turquoise waters off the pristine white sandy beaches. We then will watch the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while cruising to the overnight the anchorage. In the evening we will have candlelit set-dinner onboard. After that we can retire in our cabin or join the fishing program.
Day 2 Halong Bay – Hanoi
The crew will ready the vessel to sail to a destination of our choice. Choices include:
- Sightseeing at Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, here we will see thousand of stalactites and stalagmites with different shapes and colors.
- Hiking up Titop Mountain to get the panoramic view of Halong Bay; kayaking lagoon or swimming on a deserted beach.
Breakfast is served onboard. Then the Bhaya Legend will return to Halong city at 11 am. We will be picked up by our drive and transfer back to Hanoi. Trip concludes.
It depends on whether you would like to take a private vehicle or shuttle van, the price per person also depends on your group size, cabin types and your departure date. Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Our online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
- Round trip private car or shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Please see the prices for private car or shuttle bus options for detail)
- Exclusive use of Bhaya Legend
- Welcome cocktail
- Visit to local fishing village
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Free flow soft drinks
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Lunch & dinner & breakfast
- Guided kayaks
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages and personal expenses
- All services not clearly included
- Only one child under 5 years old can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
- Children aged from 6 -11 years old will stay at another cabin with 75% charge of adult price.
- Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added to the charter rate for cruises on December 24 & 31.