Emeraude is the largest and the only made of metal Cruise in Halong Bay at the moment. The Cruise offers a memorable ambiance of relaxed elegance with a wonderful mix Vietnamese and French style service. The Cruise allows us to visit Halong Bay in…
Tour Code: VCHE 01
Tour Duration: 2 Days
Starts/Ends: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Route: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Options: Shuttle van or private transportation
- Facilities & Services
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Emeraude Cruise (L, D)
Leaving hotel in the morning to Halong bay, we will drive 3 hours with a short break on the way for coffee at a Humanity Center. Upon arrival in Halong we will go to Emeraude cafe then we transfer to the Emeraude by tender. We will be welcomed by Emeraude’s staffs with cocktail, later on we will have Vietnamese buffet lunch while cruising through many island such as: Yen Ngua, Con Coc Mountains and a floating fishing village. In this afternoon, we will visit one of the biggest cave called: Surprising or Amazing cave. We will have chance to see a thousand of stalactites and stalagmite hanging upside down with many different shapes and colors. The rest of the day we will do Kayaking, swimming or enjoy the sunset on the top deck with our drinks. Tonight we have Vietnamese buffet dinner in the Emeraude dining room, Optional BBQ on the Sundeck.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
Greeting the day by Tai Chi Class early in the morning, we will enjoy the sunrise on the ocean among a thousand of island and islets. The Emeraude start cruise once again through the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay while European buffet breakfast is served in the Emeraude restaurant. We will return to Emeraude Pier. Our driver will pick us up and transfer back to Hanoi. The trip concludes.
- Private transfer or Shuttle van Hanoi – Halong bay – Hanoi available
- Welcome Cocktail
- Entrance fee for Halong Bay
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Tax and service charges
- Buffet lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Meals codes are: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Insurance onboard
- All airfares & hotels
- Visa arrangement
- Kayak and Spa services
- All services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
- No additional charge for one child under 6 sharing the same bed, limited to one child per booking only.
- US$ 75.00 net for one child from 6 to 12 sharing cabin with parents on extra mattress, limited to one child per booking.
- Child above 12 years old must occupy a sole cabin and pay adult rate.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose travelling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- All major Credit cards are accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.