Tour Code : VEH 09
Tour Route: World Natural Heritage of Halong Bay – Cat Ba Island- Hai Phong City
Tour Duration: 3 Days
Starts/Ends: Hanoi/ Hanoi (Pickup & Drop off at the hotel)
Tour Level: Moderation
Group Size: Private Tour Only
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long overnight on junk cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay – Cat Ba Island (overnight in hotel)
Day 3: Cat Ba National Park – Hanoi
- Full Itinerary
- Price & Inclusion
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (overnight on Junk Cruise) (L, D)
This morning we will depart Hanoi at 8.00am for a four-hour drive through the Red River Delta to Halong City. On the way, we will stop for refreshments and a chance to buy hand-made souvenirs at a handicraft center run to raise money for disabled people. Upon arriving in Halong City, take all stuff we move to our junk, check in private cabin with A/C, following fresh sea lunch while boat cruising through amazing landscape of cliff stone mountains emerge from green crystal water, spend the afternoon time for visiting biggest cave, swimming, relaxing at the beach other enjoy kayaking to explore lagoon, dinner and overnight on boat.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Cat Ba Island (B, L)
After breakfast we check out our cabin move transit boat enjoy almost a full day on the calm waters of Halong Bay to explore Halong Bay and Lan Ha bay with thousands of lime-stone mountains. In the afternoon we arrive in Cat Ba Island. Our vehicle is waiting for us in the wharf; we transfer to the hotel and relax. Or we spend our time at the beautiful beach on the island.
Day 3: Cat Ba Island – Hai Phong – Hanoi (B, L)
After having breakfast we visit the Cat Ba National Park with the old Military Hospital cave that was used by the North Vietnamese Army during the American war. We will return to Cat Ba Township before boarding on speed boat for more an hour riding to Vietnam’s largest sea port and third largest city, Hai Phong. Arriving in Hai Phong we transfer to our waiting vehicle for the two hour drive back to Hanoi.
- English speaking tour guide (other language upon requests).
- All accommodation based on twin share basis
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- All transfers and transport during trip.
- Share deluxe junk, private cabin with A/C based on twin share basis
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time.
- Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees and permits during free time
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities